cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Installation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP-Gurus,

I have a Pack of SAP CD's to practice at home, right now i wud like to install these CD's on my PC. These cd's consist of:

CD 1: Kernel & DB-Export

CD 2: 4.6 C Ora

CD 3: GUI 6.20

and the rest contains DB1,2,3 etc etc...

Please note these r not mini SAP CD's, I don't know how to install them, after putting the kernel cd into my cd drive i have expected that a browser wud be opening and the information wud popped, but this is not the case as in mini SAP. I have a file where all the online help files are packed in a extension file called .SAR. I was wondering if I wud get any software to extract these archive files.

So now my question is did any one tried to install these type of CD's in ur computers and if yes please help me out from this problem. May be this tip will be useful for you people these cd's I got from India.

I wud be appreciating your help.

Regards

Sanjeev.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subash,

can u check my installation guide in the sap4india.com

and plz send me also u r intalation guide .

regards sap4india.com

info@sap4india.com

U'r G.Praveen kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Thanks a lot for your website, it is really usefull, I have cd's of version 4.6 C, is there any possiblity to install on Windows XP. If yes cud u pls send me the installation guide.

Regards

Sanjeev.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sanjeev.

Thanku for u replay to me. plz one help to me plz tell about this site to all ur friends .Thanku very much Sanjeev.

bye

regards

g.praveen kumar

sap4india.com

sap4india.com

sap4india.com

sap4india.com

sap4india.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I have sent u mail to your mailid...can u please help me in that case. Some of my friends knew abt ur site...i will pass it on.

Regards

Sanjeev.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi u can find some installation guide in sap4india.com

This is developed by me . if any mistakes in this site plz tell me. and i need sdn.people help to develop this site more usefull to sap people

thankful

regards

g.praveen kumar

info@sap4india.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sanjeev

U have to copy all the cd's into ur hard disk. give me ur mail-id i will send the installation guide of R/3 4.6C which help u during installation

Regards

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subash,

Thanks for your help, please do find my email id:

sanjeev21_99@yahoo.com.

Could you please tell me how much Harddisk and RAM it occupies.

Regards

Sanjeev.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subash,

one more question I am having Windows XP, can I install in this version.

Regards

Sanjeev.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev

i have send the guide just check ur mail

Regards

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subash,

Thanks for your mail, did u ever tried to install these cd's...when I saw this documentation I was totally shocked. After installing this can we work with this SAP as we work in the companies.

Regards

Sanjeev.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sanjeev,

I installed it and it works properly but right now we are using web as 6.40, and of course after installing ofcourse u can work as u can work in the companies Basically it used for training purpose.

Regards

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhash,

Can you please forward the installation guide to my email id karnati_m@yahoo.com.

Thank you for your help and much appreciated..

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

U can find installation guide in www.sapsuperusers.com, But u have to first register urself, I have seen some installation guide there u can download from there.

Regards

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subash,

Can you kindly send me the install guide for 4.6C on XP.

Does it work with Oracle .9i

I would appreciate a lot.

Hoping for you ernest repsone.

Thanking you very much sir.

Pandu.

my email is vpsplits@yahoo.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

It wont work on XP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello subash,

could u pls send me the installation procedure of sap4.6 c to my email-id

rakesh_9f@yahoo.com

thanks

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Subhash

this is navaid i have the same problem i have sap 4.7 cd but i do n't know how to installed on windows xp with oracle 9.2.0 database server..

please, if you can send me the detail procedure how to install sap on pc will be grate help..

best regards,

navaid_raheman@yahoo.com

Navaid

Former Member
0 Kudos

pleae send me sap instaaltion guide step by step