cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP WM Certification

nivaskumar2
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am Technical Analyst and i have 4 yres of experience in ABAP. Currently i woking in a Manufacturing and logistics company for more than 3 years where i usaually working on a both Sap WM Technical and functional side .I worked on Logistics Execution, Delivery Processes and Warehouse Management . I want to do Certification in WM .

My question is wheather i am applicable to do WM certification with my current profile and also when i checked for certification i got two certification ID

C_TSCM66_05 - Solution Consultant SCM &u201C WM & LE and P_LEWM_60 - SAP Certified Application Professional .

Can anyone please clarify me the difference between the two booking codes and also please let me know which code suits my profile .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You have more than 3 years of technical experience in ABAP, so it won't be a problem now to go for a certification. Infact this is the right time to get certified for a decent jump in career in SAP.

Also, out of the 2 certifications mentioned, the second one is a Professional level certification. Whereas the first one is Associate.

Associate is what we have to do first. Professional certification is for people experienced in SAP for more than 6-7 years. Also Professional is a very rare one that people go for. It is almost not required from a job perspective.

So the first certification is the right one for you. You should consult the SAP education partners for more information, if needed. They guide the best.

All the best!!

Z

nivaskumar2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks a Lot.