cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MTO: Packing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

1. I have a packing requirement in Make to Order scenario. My packing materials are depends on the characterstics of the Sales order material. How can control the packing materials in the packing screen based on characterstics of materials?

2. I accept Sales order in KG say example 1000KG and my pricing and invoicing also happens in KG only, after production 1000 KG converted to 20 Rolls. My packing will be based on no of rolls (example per each Roll, one pallet, one box will be selected) At the time of packing, my system shows 1000 Kgs which is copied from sales order item. How Can i convert this in to packing qty? Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Experts,

My Sales order is created in UOM KG, example 1000KG and my pricing and invoicing happens in KG only, after production 1000 KG will be converted in to 20 Rolls. My packing will be based on no of rolls (example per each Roll, one pallet, one box will be selected) At the time of packing, my UOM should be Roll but system shows 1000 Kgs which is copied from sales order item. How Can i convert this in to roll? If you face this situvation please through some light.

Thanks & Regards