cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment Return

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hie,

I have configured a new consignment scenario. At the time of creating delivery ( consignment return ) i.e. PGR iam getting an error " enter a customer for special stock w ".

My Itm Cat for order is switched for special stock w obviously because the goods should come at special stock of consig cust'.

Help me out of this.....

Pre-Thanks

Denish Patel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
enter a customer for special stock w

In delivery at header level, you should maintain the special stock partner in partner function tab. Maintain that and then do PGI.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hie,

How do i maintain a special stock partner........ even if i do a new partner detrmination...i am not geting the exact field for special stock to be maintained for partner.

However if i see the partner tab at del hearder, only the ship to party is there in the option.

Could you please tell me more........

Thaks & Regards

Denish Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the below settings

In the item category KRN--Consignment returns u should maintain special stock indicator 'W'

In the schedule line category maintain the movement type as 634

If you can send me the error message no.so that i can help you in detail to resolve the issue.

Regards

Damu

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
How do i maintain a special stock partner

Go to VL02N, key in the delivery reference and execute. Now from top menu bar, click on Goto => Header => Partner. There under the tab Partner Function, you should see SB - Spec.Stock Partner. You have to select this partner function and then only system will permit to do PGI.

On the other hand, you can remove this mandatory partner function in IMG settings.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u very much...

I did not maintain the SB Partner function for my partner determination procedure......

now after maintaining the SB partner function, ii did the scenario from the begining....... and it was done......

Thanks for all your help.....

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What exactly are you making. In case or consignment return it would post into special stock and and in case of pick up it would do availability check on special stock. There has to be a special stock indicator W at the time of fill up and pick up and that can either be in your item category or requirement class.

More ever you can tally your own configurtion with the one in standard for specially item categories, TOR and availabilty check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hie,

I am making a Consignment Return Doc. As of now i have created Consignment Fillup then made a Consignment Issue. Then with refference to Consgn' Issue biiling doc i have created a consignment return order. I next have to Post the goods receipt, because the consignment stock should be uploaded for my consignment customer.

I have created a delivery, but at the time of PGR, iam getting errorwhich i have mentioned. Here the special stock indicator is switched on for the item category of my consignment returns order.

Error Diagnosis :- You did not enter a customer for the customer-related special stock.

If u require any further details then plz let me know............ thanks

Thanks

Denish Patel

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Propably while making the consignment issue orderyour item category of that consignment issue sales order KEN special stock indicator W might be missing

Check that

Make KEN wih special stock indicator W and retry the whole process

KEN should be with special stock indicator W consignment issue

KRN should be with special stock indicator W consignment returns

For KBN consignment fill up and KAN consignment pickup special stock indicator should be blank

Ensure these settings and make a trystarting from fillup order

Regards

Raja