Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EK01 & EK02 Condition Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

In Sales Document type in Billing Section Condition Type Line Item=EK02 and

In Standard Pricing Procedure RVAA01 used EK01 and EK02 What is the use of it where it will affect?

Please clarify my doubts

Thanking You

Arun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Customer,

a describtion for EK01/EK02

The unit cost estimate is the planned cost of goods manufactured for the material to be sold. The estimate is calculated based on the materials you intend to use, the services you intend to carry out, and additional costs such as shipping and insurance. In addition, you can use cost items to calculate overhead surcharges. The unit cost estimate is calculated in Controlling (CO-PC). The cost estimate is then copied into the sales document and can be used for pricing or for calculating the profit margin.

Condition type Name Use

EK01 Individual Determination Used as basis for pricing

EK02 Unit cost estimate u2013 statistical Used to calculate profit margin

The condition type EK01 can be used as a basis for pricing a make-to-order item in a sales document. The system calculates the cost of manufacturing and copies the result as an EK01 condition type into the pricing screen of the sales document.

You can use the condition type EK02 to calculate the profit margin of a make-to-order item in a sales document. The system calculates the cost of manufacturing and copies the result as an EK02 condition type into the pricing screen of the sales document. The EK02 has no direct effect on pricing.

2. Settings in Customizing

Condition type configuration (for both EK01 and EK02)

u2022 Basic configuration:

Condition class [KOAID] B Prices

Calculation type [KRECH] C Quantity

Condition category [KNTYP] Q Costing

u2022 No access sequence

u2022 EK01/EK02 can only use as item condition. Group condition flag should not be set.

Pricing Procedure Configuration

u2022 EK01 and EK02 should be checked as manual in the pricing procedure since their value is not derived from SD condition records.

u2022 EK02 must be set as Statistical in the pricing procedure.

u2022 Subtotal value u201CBu201D should be assigned to the EK02 condition.

See note 155212 and online documentation for additional details.

I hope that the information are helpful.

regards

Claudia Neudeck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Claudia Neudeck,

Understood your described concept now tell me how I can see the effects of EK01 & EK02 in business process of sales order to billing please guide me.

Thanking you

Arun

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go through this link

[Revenue Planning|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_di46c2/helpdata/EN/90/ba6d8a446711d189420000e829fbbd/content.htm]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member222859
Participant
0 Kudos

hi lakshmipathi,

providing the link is nice idea rather than your self explanation

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you mean to say !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!