Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number Range Related Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The user is trying to insert an interval through SNRO, object is Equip_nr.

But the' Insert Interval ' option is disabled.

This user has S_num with * for both the fields. Even I am getting nothing in trace.

So can someone please tell me, what else I have to check?

I'm not sure, whether Personalization( SU01 ) will make any difference, or not. If yes, then can you please tell me that particular setting?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Sachhidanand Rankhambe

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

martin_voros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

your problem is not related to authorizations. Actually, it's not a problem at all. Every object can either have one or two intervals. In case of EQUIP_NR there are already two intervals - internal and external. So you can not add any additional interval to this object.

Cheers

2 REPLIES 2

martin_voros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

your problem is not related to authorizations. Actually, it's not a problem at all. Every object can either have one or two intervals. In case of EQUIP_NR there are already two intervals - internal and external. So you can not add any additional interval to this object.

Cheers

0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Sorry for the late reply. Actually the functional consultant was trying to confirm what you have told.

And thanks a lot for your help. You gave the right clue.

Regards,

Sachhidanand Rankhambe