output configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus

i am having small rek ,

in a billing outtup for Standard Ivoice F2 ,

one of the field or value i am calcuting with this formula

value= z * y * C * 94%

now this 94 % might change everytime like 97% or 99% , so where user can defin it so everytime when the output issue it pick this field in calculation

if you can guide me it would be greatfull

thanks

Rajeev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per the requirement,maintain the condition type in the pricing procedure with your calculation and assign subtotal to it.

Then when ever the user creates the billing document as per the logic.

The value stored in subtotal can be incorporated in the billing document out put form.

if you have any further clarifications let me know

Regards

Damodhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

This you have to discuss with your abapers and they can modify the script of smartforms accordingly. they can make it appear on your output

regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

ABAPER will get it on the output but we have to tell them from which filed this value has to be picked in our functional document ..

thanks

sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create a new Ztable and maintain the Values like 99% and 97% and 96% provided you have to maitain these value based on Date.

Then ask you developer to fetch the data from the Table based on the date of either Billing date or Pricing date.

Please check this and revert back.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi santosh

that true but this percentage is not fix as per the date , it will entered by user at the time of , he process contract, order delivery or billing , so we have to get that value from one if this document !

so we need to find some field where user will enter this percentage and ABAP programmer will fetch that value from it , and this value is not used in any calculation of order process except the Output calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev

Create a new Z field on VA01 -->Additional data B tab. Where user can enter percentage value.

Take help of your ABAPer to append new field to VBAK table and also display it on VA01-->Additional data B tab.

try and revert.