cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Sales document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I need to cancel a sales document. I know that i can delete a sales document (VA02) Sales document > Delete. or put a Billing block.

But both options has following disadvantages:

Delete document: It also deletes it from VBAK

Billing Block: User can modify this block and generate the billing documents.

Is there other option to cancel a sales document?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards!

Juan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can assign a 'Reason for Rejection' to all the line items and this changes the status of the sales order and a billing document cannot be created. But, still the user can remove the 'Reason for Rejection' and can bill the sales order. This is just another option.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try the following

You can create status profile having status as "Rejected" and assign the same to sales document type or item category and provide the authorization for changing the sales order only to super user by assigning authorization key to user ids in IMG screen. So that only those users will be able to change the order and accordingly status. Also, along with it you can put the reason for rejection for every line item as already suggested.

Hope this helps you

regards,

Sagar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can manage the deletion with authoritation objects, so, only super-user could delete it.

The lock. You can manage it with userexits, if it is fixed, only superusers can remove it.

It's an idea.

Regards,

Eduardo