cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing conditions usable in MM as well as SD?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to use a condition in pricing MM AND in pricing SD?

If yes, how?

thx

B

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is possible with the following steps:

1. Create a new purchasing pricing access sequence that mirrors the access sequence used by the pricing condition in sales. Ensure that the field mappings are updated.

2. Create a new purchasing pricing condition (or modifying existing). For this condition type, set the access sequence to the one created in [1], and update the reference condition to be the SD pricing condition type and the reference application to be 'V.'

3. Update the calculation schema with the new purchasing pricing condition.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark-

Your suggestion absolutely makes sense!

Before I close this thread I want to be sure . . .

Do I still have to create a condition record for a specific access sequence as well in SD? Or in SD only?

Because that is what I'm looking for . . . prevent duplicate maintenance!

It all has to do with when certain goods are imported in a specfic country you have to pay a claim to authorities, we want to surcharge that claim when we sell it (we just purchase and sell)

regards,

Ben

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ben,

Thank you for taking the time to explain your business need in detail.

To copy the price from the intercompany purchase order (MM) to the intercompany billing document (SD), you need to set in the copy control that the price has to be copied from the purchase order. There is a special field for price determination, look for the specific option to copy purchase price. The price condition in SD billing document used to invoice intercompany purchases must set as manual because you want to copy it from the Intercompany PO. In case the price condition type has been defined with condition type in MM and SD, you might want to use user-exit userexit_pricing_copy in program RV61AFZA to transpose the condition type code. This is not the standard setup in SAP, but it is the setup with less master data maintenance for the organization.

My recommendation is to use a different billing document type in intercompany purchasing and intercompany sales, so you get more control on the process in SAP.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ben,

I don't think so.

There are technical similarities, but Customizing for pricing is totally separated between SD and MM.

Why do you want to do that anyway?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sometime we need to maintain the purchasing price and selling price of the material to keep as same; this will happen when we do inter-company sale. At this time the PO price should be equal to the selling price. To achieve this, maintain the info record (ME11) price in MM and selling price (VK11) in SD as same.

Regards,

K Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the condition type maintainance you can allocate a RefConType which is the following. You maintain the records of one condition type and this applies to the other one as well