cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To print Dynamic image in Smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a requirement in which some image files are attached in QM02/QM03 transaction. So when I print the Quality notification I will have to print the attached files as a part of the smartform printout. The option of storing the image files in Content server is ruled out as its not followed and not possible at this point of time. Also the option of uploading the image thru SE78 is ruled out as the image files will change as per the quality notification.

Does anyone have an idea as how to print the image files dynamically in the smartform printout.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This was already discussed in the forum. And no later than yesterday. Image must be in BMP or TIFF format.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even if the image is saved in BMP or TIFF format, how can i print the image on the smartform which is attached at the QM02 transaction ? Can you pls explain me in detail ?

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I said, it was already explained. Briefly, you extract the image and upload it to SE78 transaction. No other solution.

See forum yesterday.

Unfortunately there is no detailed method, so you'll have to program it by yourself.

If there is something you don't understand in one of the threads, please make a reference to it.