cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data from Middleware

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

There is requirement to fetch Measurement Document details from Middleware.

I have seen table MEREP_207, but not getting whole data.

Could anyone please tell me where the whole data is getting stored.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nikhil,

Since your SyncBO is of type U01(upload only), everytime you synchronize client, data will come to middleware and is directly sent to backend without storing in middlewrae RDB i.e., MEREP_207 table.

Best Regards,

Varun.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

gopal_jee
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check your SyncBO type of Measurement Document. table MEREP_207 containd the data for only T01 and T51 syncBO. For S01 SyncBO data is not stored in middleware i.e MEREP_207. And SyncBO U01 is only for upload so for U01 also data is not stored in the middleware. I guess Measurement Document is either S01 or U01 thats why You are not able to see the data in the table MEREP_207.

-Gopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal

Meas. Doc Sync BO is Upload Type.

So are you sure data is not stored in Middleware?

gopal_jee
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Yes..for the Upload only(U01) SyncBO the data is not stored in the middleware Replica Data Base (RDB) i.e. MEREP_207. During synchronization the data is directly sent to the backend and this was the reason why you were not able to see your data in MEREP_207.

Regards,

Gopal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

It would be easy to answer your question , if you can just elaborate as :

1:where are you looking for the data : In the middleware or in your mobile application?

2: If in Middleware, then are you using the Netweaver Administration Portal for finding the data?

Please let us know so that we can further try to solve it.

Thanks & Regards

Shweta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shweta

Thanks for replying.

1. Looking in Midleware.

2. Using SAP MI Server for searching for data.

Actually I want to fetch the data from Middleware when it comes from Frontend after Sync.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Thanks for the clarification.

As i have understood , you have done a Sync from mobile device and now trying to findout data in middleware. So you can verify the data in middleware as well as in your backend.

=> In Middleware: You can find data in your CDS for the corresponding data obect.

For looking in CDS,

1. Please go to trancsaction sdoe_wb.

2. type in your SWCV name that is being usedfor you application.

3. Right click on SWCV name and choose the option "View Metadata".

4. You will see a table containg the datobject names of you SWCV, here select the one which is expected to get

data sent by the mobile apploication and click on the button "view details".

5. Then you can click on the tab "Generated CDS Tables" appearing in the below area and click on

the CDS Table names appearing in the column "Generated Objects" and view the contents as any

other ABAP table .

=> In Backend : You can directly goto the backend tables and look for the data you sent from the client application.

I Hope i have clarified your problem, in case of any further queries, please feel free.

Thanks & Regards

Shweta Soni

Edited by: Shweta Soni on Dec 21, 2009 5:51 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Sorry, I forgot that you are working on MI server. I guess this won't suffice your purpose.

Thanks & Regards

Shweta