cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User exit for order operation and internal assignment (SAPLCY18)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am currently facing a problem in PM order operations. The customer's requirement is to use operations and to include the personnel numbers involved. For this solution, our proposal is to have the operations and within internal operation data to use the tab requirement assignments in order to include the personnel numbers. Also at this level, the client expects to maintain the the 'hr' (work requirements) for each personnel. For example there are used 2 personnel ids with hr requirements of 2hrs and 3 hrs respectively. Let me mention that in the operation screen, the hr requirements are initially defined equal to 1 hr.

In the above case the message "The work of all the splits is greater than the work in the operation" apperas, since 1hr <> 5hrs. The question is if there is any way (user exit, badi) to update the work requirements in the operation with the sum of the internal assignment data.

Program SAPLCY18 may be help, although I have not found the work around.

Your feedback is highly appreciated,

thank you in advance,

Bou.Lis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you explored the option of using the Duration option ,you can maintain the operation Calculation key as Calculate duration and as soon as you entered the work and no of capacity your duration will get calculated

Activity 1: Assembly of an object

Amount of work: 8 hours

Activity duration: 4 hours

Number : 2 (people)

Also when you can splits the operation the amount of work

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your feedback,

however maybe my explanation of the problem facing is not clear enough.

The combination using Work-Number of capacities-Duration and the Calculation key is already used, however the requirement is to use specific personnel numbers. SAP, as far as I am aware, allows you to define personnel numbers within internal operations.

TAB Requirements assignements is available as long as in the operations main tab you have completed for the selected line the values Work-Number of capacities-Duration and Calculation key. Thus, in TAB Requirements assignments you can input the personnel numbers and the work of each one.

The question is if we can use the Requirements Assignments TAB, using the button internal in the operations tab in order to define the personnels involveld and according to the work (hrs) to update the respective field of the operation (otherwise let's say to update the duration field for each personnel id and automatically the operation respective duration field to be updated).

Thanks and regards,

Bou.Lis

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If iam understanding is correct ,you want to caluclate the duration automatically based on the hours specified individually for the person in the Req.Assign tab

but the req assign.Tab will only appear if you enter any one of Work,No of capacity or duration .

You can post this issue in EAM forum fo find out different opinions

regards

thyagarajan