cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mesaage : while creation of delivery : An item with no delivery quantity .)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have Craeted Sales order with 16 line items .I have checked for all 16 line items confirm the qty and Schedule line s are created .

Issue : delivery happened with only 15 line items . i trying to do rememaing item stem issuein error message like below .

( Only 0 ST of material 7091010 available Message no. VL150 ) ( Green colour )

.....An item with no delivery quantity is not permitted. Item will be deleted. Message no. VL367 ( Red colour )

any body please help how to delivey against this item

@sakhi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For the first error message, stock is not available for that particular item and hence the error.

For the second error message, go to zeroVLP, select your delivery item category and execute. There check what is maintained for the field "Check quantity 0". Most probably, it would have been B. You can change according to the requirement. But B is recommended.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member193761
Participant
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

anildaddikar-1
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Check the Material master MRP view 2 there the Safety stock qty is maintain this is one for the reason to give this error.
If you want immediate delivery, make safety stock qty as Zero and then try.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to T-Code :- MD04 and give the item and delivering plant number.and check whether there are any open orders against that line item.

Here you get a clear picture of stock avaible on particular date including/ excluding your inputs and outputs for a particualt material / plant / storage location wise.

If you identify any particualr order against which stock of this material is assigned , with proper assesmnet of the need you may assign a reason for rejection or rescjedlue thropugh backoprder and relase the order .

Once this is done you can process the current sales order for the mentioned material system should copy the material .

P.N :- Based on your Avaialbility settings system may allocate confirmed quantity ( consiering RLT ).

regards,

Kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helllo Kiran .

I have checked in MD04 . only one sales order .stock confirm with this item only ,

@sakhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Can you check stock is there or not,if stock available but is there any confrimation orders is there.u can maintain stock and do delivery.

Thanks

Rajen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sakhi,

Please go to VOV6 tcode and check whether the check box -

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

iam mm consultant . please tell me

Schedule line category

Delivery block

Movement Type 996 GD

Movement type 1-step

Order type

Item category

Acct.assig.cat.....

every thing fine , but remainings materails also have same . please give idea how compare the material settings .

@sakhi