cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showing picture in view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an application which contains a contextual panel. There is a container which opens different views based on button press in contextual panel. When I first load the application I want that a picture should be loaded in the container, but it automatiacally loads a view. Please let me know how can I load the picture on first time laoding of the application.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

phanir_mullapudi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashu,

Have a View with the Image in it. As we can embed different views in the container, goto your Window & embed the view with Image in it and make it Default. so now the first time you should see the view with image & it should change based on button clicks when you load corresponding views.

Thanks,

Phani

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

u can use Image UI in ur View and can bind the source property of ur UI with the image strored as mime

right click ur application and then click on create mime object.

with Mime Objects u cn upload doc , jpeg, or giff files from our local system into the webdypnpro system .

You can even try creating the MIME objects in webdynrpo abap .

Right click on ur component->mime object->import

after importing you can see that image into your component as MIME object .Now insert a UI element image into your view layout .

Go to the source property of IMAGE element and select F4 option , u will find a window is opening with some tabs

Select tab COMPONENT IMAGES and component name select your component .

You will find the image which you have imported into this section just select the image and save it.

In the transaction sicf/bc/webdynpro , u cn check your component name there you can view the mime objects created by you .

also refer the SAP online help :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm50/helpdata/en/46/bb182fab4811d4968100a0c94260a5/content.htm

to knw more abt mime repositories.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/f3/1a61a9dc7f2e4199458e964e76b4ba/content.htm

regards,

amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ashu,

A view would be displayed as container would be a part of it. I would suggest you could have ROOTUIELEMENT as Transparent contained and have an image ui element as a child and you could set the height and width of the image accordingly.

Regards

Anurag