cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM Diamonds

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Now i am working one discretive manufacturing industry.

My senarios is like inprocess inspection.

in inprocess i have several steps 1) chemical weighing 2)mixing 3) intermixing 4)extrusion 5)Reseizing 6)Punching 7)Notching etc.,,,

but my query is when ever i raise Production order and release the order ..it is release for all operation i want like mixing operation i want to check check the results and enter the result and give the ud.

but in sap standard system there is no restriction for that perticular operation.

like i am not give UD but production people also able to confirm the quantity,my query ia if i am not give UD system should be give the error messege at the time of confirmation if this settings is possible in standard please guide me or other any development tell step by step i will appriciate.

i already done setting opk4 error messege but where it is appear, i cont see any error messege .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

1) Have you attached the workcenter to the QM04 control key with activity type

2) Also have you maintained for the control key confirmation is required. For doing this a) double click on the control key and go to Quality Management : Inspection points b) Maintain Inspection point completion : Quantity , Valuation and confirmation

Regards

Gajesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

ya its working fine

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

The confirmation button should give you option of inputting the activity time spent.

1) Make sure that the control key you are using has confirmation required with it

2) A work center is attached with activity types maintained

3) Please check for authorisation issues if any

Regards

Gajesh

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

i assigned controly key QM04, and confirmation i mention 2 (confirmation required)still i am not getting that confiramation tab change mode please give me suggetion any configuration setting is required.

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Freind

Kindly check this link and revert back with your doubts

Link: []

Regards

Gajesh

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

When you confirm the yield in the Result recording screen there is confirmation button over there. click that it will take you directly to Co11N screen where in you can confirm the activities

but that confirmation tab not allow for any change it is appear only display mode

any setting is required please tell me.

what is ur give to link it is working fine.