Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget Control through User status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am implementing the budget process through user status as follows

step1 User has to do the Cost planning first, So that time system does not allow to do direct budget allocation through cj30 and stop all the process like Release,PR,PO,GRN FI posting.

Step 2 approval of cost planning by HOD from this process only system allow the budget allocation.

step 3 budget approval by GM, So afer the approval of budget system should allow PR process.

Step 4 Budget Release by MD throuch CJ32 and set the user status budget released,After this status system system should allow all the process like Release,PO,GRN,MIRO,FI posting.

I did all the required configration as per requirement for above process in WBS user status, But my problem is that if suppose MD set the user status Budget released without doing the budget release through cj32 then system allowing all the process because my AVAC is not activited.

Please provide me the solution

thanks

abhijeet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you need to check you budget profile your availability control should get checked against Release budget mostly for overall release ( A/c to your scenario ) . So when you does CJ32 and give budget at that time AVAC status will be on WBS and if you giving less budget in CJ32 system will not allow your approver ( MD ) to save transaction.

Ind. 'Overall' Ind. 'Releases' Avail. control against ...

X X Overall budget released

Make setting shown as below in your budget profile with activation type 1 .

With Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Thanks for your reply,But My problem is that suppose MD forget to do the CJ32 and if he set the status directly then ACAV not active and system allow all the process with out budgeting check.

Thanks

Abhijeet

Answers (0)