cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not showing messages on the result side in interface mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I m new to XI and learning myself.this is the 1st secnario i m doing.FILE TO FILE.

In the Integration Repository I created DT,MT,MI,MAand IM.

i done graphical mapping, i picked the messages from source and droped on the target messages.

and in the interface mapping i given the message mapping program,source message type and target message type.

all re ok right

now i want to test, on the test tab i entered the values and clicked on the generated interface button.

on the right hand side (result) i didnt find any messages.

pls tell me what is the problem for not showing messages on the result side.

thanks in advance.

Munna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
now i want to test, on the test tab i entered the values and clicked on the generated interface button.

on the right hand side (result) i didnt find any messages.

It seems you forgot to map the root node itself....if your target structure is as shown below:

<TRG>

<Name>

<FullName>

<FirstName>

</Name>

</TRG>

and you want ot have FullName after mapping then mapping only FullName wont work....you even have to map Name and TRG nodes to equivalent source nodes.....or to a blank constant (if you want them to repeat the target node for every message processing).

Regards,

Abhishek.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you pls post here what error are you exactly getting?

-Tanaya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajesh, Abhishek and Tanaya for ur replies, now its showing messages in the result side.

Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the message mapping by pressing the F7 button...

Also check the root node is mapped at the target mapping or not... Also do a test at the message mapping level ...

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks rajesh for quick reply

i checked in the message mapping i got no error identified during check in the processing long.

i did test in the message mapping, here also the same i didn't find messages on the result.

Munna

Former Member
0 Kudos

above 3rd line is

In the Integration Repository I created DT,MT,MI,MM and IM.