cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc to XI - Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm trying to get an Idoc WP_PLU02 from the SAP Retail system to XI. The RFC destination, port & partner profile are all setup.

I tried to process the IDoc from WE19, I can see a successful Idoc in WE02 with status 3 (sent to an external system). But I don't see anything on the XI side. There is no message of any sort in sxmb_moni or in the runtime WB.

Now when I look in SM58 in the SAP system I can see an error which says "Transaction IDX1: Port SAPRT2,client210, RFC Destination contains error RFC destination contains error"

Port SAPRT2 is the sender port.

Any inputs on this would be appreciated.

Thanks

Rachana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to XI system ->and IDX1 transaction.. And check the port number + RFC destination is given correctly. this should point to SAP system ..

Check thsi RFC destination is having all the entires and test connection success

And the port should have the naming convention SAP<System Id>.

Check this SAP Note -940313

Regards,

Moorthy

Message was edited by: Krishna Moorthy P

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot everyone for all the help.

Moorty your solution worked.

Thanks

Rachana

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rachana,

It is very nice to know !!

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rachana,

Please go through the following doc,

<a href="https://websmp108.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01200252310000071155&_SCENARIO=01100035870000000202">How to configure IDOC adapter</a>

-Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

pls make sure the RFC destinations on Retail system and XI system that point to each other are correctly setup.

Thanks,

Renjith