Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot for a cost center purchase

former_member575786
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ,

After the results recording , it is not possible to go any good movement in the UD screen . Why SAP is not recommending one more goods movement for a cost center purchase ?

Thanks for your help

JN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member575786
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much . Why SAP is directing on that route ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Stock posting screen is for MRP type of PO's.When it comes to cost center like K then it will affect the UD screen as cost center should flow from PO & some one who is taking UD should not able to change it,As it is not under quality perview.It is part & parsal of MM.

Now When you reject such now RD takes place.wHAT YOU CAN DO IS ,REVERSE THE MATERIAL DOCUMENT.This can be done by MBST or MB01 or MIGO.This will reverse & you can again do Migo.

This route is followed by samp as consumption immediatly takes place after GR is created.Then why you reject material when already comsumed.??

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

Stock posting screen is for MRP type of PO's.When it comes to cost center like K then it will affect the UD screen as cost center

Can you please explain in detail...

I'm not gettting you

Thanks

Sami

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member575786
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Gajesh,

Thanks for your answer. You are correct . it is a cost center purchase K . When i am rejecting the inspection lot , it has to reverse the goods movement . I am expecting the UD screen to do that. Now i have to manually reverse the goods movements without assigning any inspection record to it .

Thanks

Jeevan

Former Member
0 Kudos

as th e po is cost assignment related material is getting consumed on cost center. so it is not possible to reverse quanity by inspection lot.

u have to reverse material document

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jeevan

Hope you are referring to the cost center assignment in purchase order. In this case material is getting consumed against the cost center upon GR itself. So there is no way for another goods movement during stock posting

Regards

Gajesh