cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blocked order not appearing in VKM1 report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My order is blocked for credit check,it appears in the VKM3 list ,but the sales order is not reflecting in the VKM1 LIST.

Cn anybody tell why the order is not appearing in VKM1 list.The sales order is not yet released through VKM3.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

IF

The sales order does not have any credit value because it has zero

confirmed quantity in the schedule lines.

"The open sales order values are updated in the information structure

S066. When the credit value is calculated, the open schedule line

quantity (VBEPD-OLFMNG) is multiplied with the item credit price

(VBAP-CMPRE).

The open schedule line quantity is the confirmed quantity of the

schedule line that is still open for delivery.

The credit price is defined in accordance with the settings in the

pricing for the item."

Regards,

Ramana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Do you mean the calculate of credit amount will influence the display in VKM3 or VKM1 ?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In VKM1, enter some wrong data in the "DISPLAY VARIANT" field and execute. System displays Selection Screen with more fields. Now remove the data in the "DISPLAY VARIANT", enter B in the field "OVERALL CREDIT STATUS" and execute. This will ensure that all the SD Documents which are Blocked because of Credit Check will be displayed.

Please let me know if it works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your input screen data in VKM1, some times the selection screen data will not match with you blocked sales order cretaria.

The best way is to check in VKM1, pl put only the credit control area under your sales order customer is grouped. It will display the all blocked sales orders coming under selected credit control area.

revert if problem still exits.

regards

Vivek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

i assume the order was blocked based on either simple or dynamic credit management, and not manually blocked.

when you do VKM1, please check if the filters are compatible for the order. also, please check if your authorizations cover the document type for the order, or if you have authorization for credit representative group, risk category, %credit limit, etc.

jy