cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is it possible to deliver different material at the time of delivery....

for example i have given MAT-1 in the sales order and also i wanted to give MAT-2 at the time of delivery which is not mentioned in SALES ORDER...

rgds

Girish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Girish,

It is possible to add another item into the delivery document which does not have in sales order.

Kind regards,

Ramana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for your response.

can you please give me the step by step process if it is possible

Rgds

Girish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Girish,

You will need to define the correct customizing entry in T184L (item category determination for deliveries).

If you don't do it you will get an error message.

This is not recommended practice for sales materials, but it can be OK for packing materials => Manual entry of pallets items.

Best Regards,

Franck

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes it is quite possible through configuration settings but at the sametime, it is also not recommended. In fact, I dont think this is a requirement but to learn about SD process )

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is possible. In the delivery you will have to delete the origimal line and add a new line.

Do ensure that Document Pricing Procedure is maintained in Billing Type also, so that the price can be determined during Billing.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Is it possible to deliver different material at the time of delivery....

for example i have given MAT-1 in the sales order and also i wanted to give MAT-2 at the time of delivery which is not mentioned in SALES ORDER...

It is possible to deliverr a different material at the time of delivery. For this you have to customise your delivery document type in order reference. You have to customised fields like sales order required , default order type. You have to also customise copy control between in vtfl, give price source as "E" order/ delivery.

You have to maintain pricing of that material in delivery.

But generally we add frieght cost etc in delivery, otherwise it is better that you go to va02. There you enter mat-2. Then you save ur sales order and deliver it from vl01n

Thanks

Chandra