cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg. Billing / Invoice document status in Doc. Flow of VF03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

My requirement is that i need to capture the status of Billing / Invoice document appear in Doc. Flow of VF03 whenever the Order related billing document is created. Is there any Database Table where the status of Billing / Invoice document would be updated? Kindly help me. That is, i need to capture the Billing / Invoice document if the status is "Open".

Regards,

Ramesh Manoharan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In order to find the billing status of a sales order, you can use tables VBUK and VBUP (Header and item level).

If you want to find the subsequent billing document for the sales order use table VBFA. Combine these three tables in ABAP query to get the final results.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shiva ram,

Thanks for your immediate reply. My requirement is that i need to check the status of billing document in document flow in VF03. If u check the Transaction VF03 and enter the billing document and press the document flow. You can find the SD order and corresponding billing document along with status as "Open" or "Closed", The status is closed, if accounting document is posted. Can u plz. tell me where do i need to check the table where the status as "Open" or "Closed" or "Cancelled" gets updated. Is there any table which i need to refer?

Thanks

Ramesh Manoharan

Edited by: ramesh.manoharan on Dec 17, 2009 6:26 PM

Edited by: ramesh.manoharan on Dec 17, 2009 6:27 PM

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to check the billing document status for released to accounting, you can use the table VBRK.

In VBRK, enter the invoice number in the field Billing document, and in the output check the field Posting status. If the billing document is successfully released to accounting, then you can see the value C in this field.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva ram,

Sorry for the delayed reply. I got ur point regarding billing document status for released to accounting. I am able to check Posting status field eq "C". Whether i need to take if Posting Status eq "D" also into consideration along with status "C". Kindly clarify my point.

Thanks,

Ramesh Manoharan

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The posting status will be D, for those documents, which do not need accounting document. Example, proforma invoice (both order related and delivery related).

So if you want to see the status of the proforma invoices, then you can include the value D in the selection criteria.

Regards

Answers (0)