cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Blank spaces smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have an smartform who recibes a table of char255 lines. The only thing I do is a loop over it and show each line.

My problem is I have some lines with a lot of blank spaces (for example"01 7,50 10,30") and on the screen those spaces doesn´t fill the same space each char so it get shown with bad format.

Do you know why is this happening??

Rgds

<MOVED BY MODERATOR TO THE CORRECT FORUM>

Edited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo on Dec 17, 2009 11:43 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may display the OTF spool in RAW mode so that to make sure that the COURIER font has been used (because it might have been automatically replaced by SAP, if your device type does not allow COURIER, see SE73 printer fonts and also "Font conversion" button which converts all existing system fonts).

Moreover, if you use SAPWIN, SAPlpd program may have a replacement font defined for Courier, run saplpd.exe manually and check this option.

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Because you are using a non-proportional font, which means that each character does not take up the same amount of space as another. Which font are you using?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I´ve tried many font types and none of them work right. Right now I have Courier.

Which font type should i use?

Edited by: Sergio Aguilar on Dec 17, 2009 6:31 PM

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Interesting. Courier is a proportional font. Even so, I tried it and I can't get Courier to NOT line up correctly on multiple lines using your example or any combination of characters or formatting options.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any other ideas?