cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to look as to who has deleted the Delivery note

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a issue from one of my customers who mentioned in his problem that he needs to find out as to who has deleted a Delivery note. He has mentioned the Delivery note number.

I have tried looking at SM21 & tables CDHDR and CDPOS but I could not find. I tried to simulate the similar issue in my development environment by deleting one of the deliveries and checking in Transaction SM21if it displays my name, but it did not.

Please help me in this issue or at least let me know how to approach this problem.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can find the Information from the CDHDR table

Goto the table in SE16 and ehter the details for the table like

OBJECT CLASS As LIEFERUNG

OBJECT ID As DELIVERY DOCUMENT NUMBER ( It should be 10 digits)

Now execute.

It will all the information on who deleted.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Santosh thanks for your response

The suggestions you made helped me, I have contacted my user with the same solution and yet to hear from him, as soon as he is satisfied I will have the questions as answered.

Actually I am a beginner in SAP SD, with just 2 month of total exp, I have gone through Glenn C Williams & undergone 1 week of training.

Alos could you please tell me as to what was LIEFERUNG for?

Former Member
0 Kudos

could you please tell me as to what was LIEFERUNG for?

LIEFERUNG means Delivery in German.

In the context it used to look for change documents related to the delivery business object.

Regards,

Franck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Franck

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can check delivery chnages using transaction VL22. This will show who deleted the delivery and when.

Rgds

Richard

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can check delivery changes with transaction VL22. This includes who deleted the delivery.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once a delivery is deleted, you cannot track as to who and when it is deleted. But if the PGI is reversed via VL09, then you can track via MB51. Once you execute MB51 with reversal movement type say 602 or 632, some data will populate in a screen. Now if you press "Ctrl + Shift + F12", you can see through which user id, it has been reversed.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi