cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing Interactive Form Logon Displays Odd Color Scheme

Former Member
0 Kudos

For over a year we have been using this one interactive form. The color scheme, when logging into this form, has changed. The developer who created the form has made no changes, and I do not know of any changes on the Basis side that would cause this.

When I test the form from SICF, the initial logon screen has a black background and the logon window where we enter the username and password is outlined in blue. Once I log into the form, it displays properly. Any ideas on what may be causing this form to display in this odd manner?

I know it is just the colors and the form itself still works, but some endusers find it hard to read the logon screen when it displays like this.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It turns out that with our upgrade to EHP4, the user specific class for "logon layout & procedures", for our interactive form has stoppped working. The default setting was high contrast black, so when our user specific selection failed, the default high contrast black layout was enabled.

We seem to be experiencing what is explain in note 1315076.

Edited by: David Harris on Jan 19, 2010 3:09 PM

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you please explain where do you provide this class details for logon layout & procedures?

Chintan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto transaction SICF.

Under default_host>sap>bc>webdynpro>sap>(name of interactive form) - double click on the form

Select Error Pages Tab, within the Create/Change Service window that is now open. Switch to change mode, and Scroll down the page to select the configuration button.

This opens the System Logon Configuration Window and under Logon Layout and Procedures you will see two options. SAP Implementation and User-Specific. SAP Imlpementation has a Tmpl (Template) and SAP ICON selection. User-Specifc has a class your developer would have created. You select which option and settings for that option you want. Then select the adjust Links and Images. When I made these changes, it asked me for a transport.

Once you have applied the changes, created the transport and saved everything. You will now be able to run a test of the form from SICF to see what the new logon layout looks like. You just transport the change through the rest of your systems.

Edited by: David Harris on Jan 20, 2010 8:52 PM

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks David !

Chintan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Glad to help!