cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Group Condition incorrect on few line items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have an issue with pricing group conditions. We have the formula 1 set on the condition type for Group condition routine and Group condition is active . We have scales maintained in condition records.

There is an order with some 7 line items. For some materials system calculates the group condition correctly that is, it's considering the whole order quantity (sum of all line item quantity), where as for some lines, system just considers the particular line item quantity.

Since formula 1 is set, it should use all the order quantity as base quantity and not the particular line quantity.

Any idea why this happens?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Another thing I noted is, the lines with incorrect values are statistical lines ( Vbap-KOWRR = Y).

I read from OSS that if the line is statistical, then the group condition types will not be considered for calculating price and hence the value will be zero. Can someone tell in which prgoram/form this particular logic exists?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Another thing I noted is, the lines with incorrect values are statistical lines ( Vbap-KOWRR = Y).

I gathered that if the line is statistical, then the group condition types will be just considered as a regular condition type, that is SAP will consider the particular line quantity and not the overall order quantity. If it's true then, is there a configuration setting that will make the SAP to include the group codition for statistical lines as well.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Can anyone answer to the above question as I am also facing similar kind of problem.

Regards,

Hari Challaa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Did you ever received an answer on this topic?  I'm facing the same issue...

Thanks

Fátima

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I need some inputs on this problem .

Please answer my queries as below mentioned .

1.have you activated Fields " Group Condition " and  " Group Con.Routine with 1 Value " in V/06 .

2.How many Materials ,have you entered in VA01  ?

3. What Unit of measurements ,have you maintained for all Materials in MM01 ?

4. How ,you have maintained Condition Record in VK11 with what condition Type ?

5. Finally,how system treated you in VA01 ( need this screen shot to understand ).

Thanks,

Naren