cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound queue locked due to incorrect password

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I'm having a problem to activate an Integration Model as I'm getting an error stating that the outbound queue is blocked due to incorrect password.

I have set up the RFC destination of the SCM ECC logical systems wit a valid user (I tested it). I've changed between using a Dialog user and a Communications Data user. Between every change I made I've cleaned the queue using transaction CFQ1.

Do you have an I idea of what I might be missing?

Many thanks,

Diego

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I ran an RFC - Connection Test for the Logical System and it's canceled because it says either the user name or password are incorrect, however I'm able to log in directly with the same user and password assigned to the Logical System RFC connection.

Is there any specific user setting that might be preventing me from logging in with an RFC connection?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Diego,

It is unclear to me which system you are experiencing the problem on. Either way, the reasons are usually the same. I will address establishing the ECC>SCM link. Works the same way in the other direction.

Every time I have had the problem you are experiencing, I usually find that the fault lies with me, not the system - I have made assumptions that were not correct.

BD54 ensure that your logical system name is what you think it is. Unless you are rigorous in your naming conventions, it is easy to become confused between logical names/hostnames/system names for SCM and ECC, ,

NDV2 ensure that the SCM system is properly identified

SM59 Make sure your IP address, or hostname is right. Make sure the system you are logging onto interactively is the one being accessed in SM59. Make sure you have the right userid. Password is casesensitive on some versions of R/3 and APO, but not casesensitive on others. I always use UPPERCASE text only for PWs, at least until everything is totally debugged.

From a technical standpoint, your RFC userid can be interactive or system, I always start with interactive until the intefaces are totally debugged. You auditors may have an opinion the final settings in the production system in this area..

Rgds,

DB49

I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.

Confucius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using UPPERCASE did the trick! Many THANKS!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether IP address is maintained correctly. Create RFC user as Service user. Check the logical systems are assigned correctly.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Kishore Reddy.