SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change Certification year for the installed meter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an issue in my project, our Device certification year happened When the year of data migration uploaded and the year of installation created.But this is not correct,the actual certification year was before the data migration year and client wants to change this year.

But when i run through the EG97 system not allowing me to change the certification year for the devices already installed with past date.

Kindly suggest me how to change the year.

Thanks in Advance.

Bankim.

1 REPLY 1

NTeunckens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't know if there's a way around this without using the following procedure.

If we want to change certain characteristics of our (serialised) active devises on our sysrtem, we deactivate the device in question and mark this device for 'deletion'. After that we re-create the device with the appropriate characteristics. In your case, this would mean entering the correct certification.

Using trx IQ02 or EG03 we inspect all the characteristics of the device, so we can re-enter the correct data, aside from the things you want to change. Via trx MIGO, IQ01, IR01 you can adjust GI and GR and do the build in of the device ...

Hope this helps as a fallback scenario