cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICM_HTTP_TIMEOUT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys: while communicating with RFC in HTTP to RFC scenario i am getting following error :

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">CLIENT_RECEIVE_FAILED</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>402</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>ICM_HTTP_TIMEOUT</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Error when receiving by HTTP (error code: 402, error text: ICM_HTTP_TIMEOUT)</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>N</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

it was working before not sure what config changed?

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Refere SAP Notes : 824554

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your help , but after increasing the parameter value i am now getting the following error :

<SAP:Category>XIAdapterFramework</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MESSAGE">GENERAL</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText>com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: No response available.</SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack />

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

it used to work before i dont know what setting is changed?

Best regards

Krishna

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

CHeck are you getting Response back from your target system. Check in SXMB_MONI..

Also check RFC Response ..

Also refresh the adapter metadata in SXI_CACHE..

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Moorthy ,

There is no response coming back as far as i see in sxmb_moni

now how to check RFC Response ? and where is the option to refresh adapter metadata in SXI_cache ?

Krishna

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is your RFC is synchrnous? If so , you can check the message back in the SXMB_MONI. But in your case you are not getting any response right ? ..

Anyway check in ST22 of the SAP applicaton system, is there any short dump..

Regd. SXI_CACHE, I think you have this, else just go thru it

https://websmp101.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700003163902004E/HowTo_handle_XI_30_Caches.pdf

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Murthy :

Thanks a lot for ur help in replying : i refreshed the cache , i am using BPM for making sync call. it worked fine earlier.

now i refreshed the cache , there is no runtime error info in st22. the error still points to xiadapterframework with error = "no response" , now due to some issue i cant access adapter monitoring URL is there any other location where i can see that ?

Krishna

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using BPM, you can check the Workflow log .From this you can confirm that , RFC is sending Repsonse message back to XI or not..

Check this Workflow log, so that you can findout where exactly you are getting this error..

Some hints are~

Regards,

moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks moorthy for your valuable replies :

Now i checked workflow log : i find that error while sending hte message synchronously ? no more data available other than system error . the system error is nothing but NO response. i checked the other thread but i already increased the HTTP_timeout value and no success in this perspective.

Best regards

Krishna

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have checked the note mentioned in the my ealier thread reference right? i.e Note - 744135,906435

In this note corrections are not mentioned..)

Also try with deleting errored workflow entry with SWWL transaction and re-run the entire process.

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried test the connection in SM59 ? Are you getting a connection error ?

If so, I would suggest checking your firewall between XI and the destination allows this traffic to occur. The firewall needs to allow the traffic between XI and the destination and vice versa.

This may explain why it has suddenly stopped working.

Cheers

Colin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I am getting this error in JDBC adapter. Can you tell me how you fixed this error?

Thanks

Kalyan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

go to TCODE SXMB_ADM

integration engine config:

specific configuration

and increase HTTP_TIMEOUT value (runtime category)

you can also increase in RZ10

increasing icm/server_port_0

if you change in rz10 I think you need to restart

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>