SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check that Device is changed in Bill period?

murtuza_chhatariya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on Electricity Online Bill Print Application Form.

I want to show Old device number and New device number is Device is changed. Can anybody help me in that.

If its not changed then show the Current Device number.

Application form is of form class IS_U_BI_BILL.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member442034
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are working with print document or billing document structure ERCHZ, you can find all needed information about billed device, MR results, prices etc. there. In the info line of the billing document should be information about device change with meter reading results. That should be both devices (old and new).

Vlado

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

chaiphon
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Device change will be done at installation level.

1) you need to get information from table EASTL whether ther is any device change on that period.

2) If yes, use logical number from table EASTL to search for serial number at EGERH.

3) If no, select the latest device from table EASTL then get a serial number from EGERH.

Chaiphon

former_member442034
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are working with print document or billing document structure ERCHZ, you can find all needed information about billed device, MR results, prices etc. there. In the info line of the billing document should be information about device change with meter reading results. That should be both devices (old and new).

Vlado

Former Member
0 Kudos

Addition to above post:

If you are using Real Time Pricing then device numbers are not populated, Then you have to reterive them.

Regards,

Siva