SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find Balance and Payments? ERDK, DFKKKO, DFKKOP

murtuza_chhatariya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the way to find previous Balance and Payments?

I know that for Balance we need to find something from ERDK

and for previous payments we need to sum some fields from DFKKKO and DFKKOP.

Can anyone tell me how should I proceed?

I am developing an application form for Online Bill Print of Electricity and form class is IS_U_BI_BILL.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member587072
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ... Sorry about that. DOC_HEADER-TOTAL_AMNT will be the current invoice amount. PREV_DOC_H-TOTAL_AMNT is the total amount from ERDK for the previous invoice (hence previous balance). Level PREV_DOC_H will fill with the previous non-reversed invoice.

Open item selection allows you to configure the clearing types R41 (regular), R42 (contract finaled) and R43 (account finaled) so that any open items on the account move to the invoice (xprnt = x) and adds into the invoice header (xtotal_amnt = x). So the invoice header total becomes the current billing charges and any open FICA items (bascially freezing the open balance at the time of invoice creation). This total becomes your control total when printing the current invocie to ensure you have the amount of the invoice correctly calculated and it also becomes your previous balance from the previous invoice.

Regards, Joe

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

former_member587072
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ...

1. Previous Balance is taken from DOC_HEADER-TOTAL_AMNT ... You would need to configure open item selection (table TE529) to move open arrears into the invoice header.

2. Payments are collected in the during PAYMENTS level exit.

Regards, Joe

murtuza_chhatariya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

For Balance

requirement is get the previous print document number from ERDK and check where STOKZ = blank and INVOICED # blank.

and then fetch ERDK-TOTAL_AMNT.

From DOC-HEADER-TOTAL_AMNT, will i get the same ??

Can you please elobrate TE509 table concept? I did not get it.

Thank you for your reply.

former_member587072
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ... Sorry about that. DOC_HEADER-TOTAL_AMNT will be the current invoice amount. PREV_DOC_H-TOTAL_AMNT is the total amount from ERDK for the previous invoice (hence previous balance). Level PREV_DOC_H will fill with the previous non-reversed invoice.

Open item selection allows you to configure the clearing types R41 (regular), R42 (contract finaled) and R43 (account finaled) so that any open items on the account move to the invoice (xprnt = x) and adds into the invoice header (xtotal_amnt = x). So the invoice header total becomes the current billing charges and any open FICA items (bascially freezing the open balance at the time of invoice creation). This total becomes your control total when printing the current invocie to ensure you have the amount of the invoice correctly calculated and it also becomes your previous balance from the previous invoice.

Regards, Joe

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.