Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trace on tcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would like to know who all have run particular tcode in the period (i.e from to date).

Is there any way how will i get this information?

for example :

who all have run tcode SCC$ from 1.12.09 to 15.12.09

Also is there any way to find out waht all change are made.

to get this information what do I need to do?

Regards

Jayant

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could use STAT or STAD and see you get what you need. It ownt list you out the changes carried out. But will tell you who executed what transaction.

If you have logging enabled you could use the logs, but I am presuming it is not enabled.

Regards,

Chinmaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Chinmaya,

thanks a lot. this was of great help

To see the changes you said log should be open.

Can i see this in se11 for a particular table whether log is enabled or not.

and if it is enabled, how can i get the info. about cahnges made?

Regards

Jayant

0 Kudos

If you are looking for a particular tables setting I think if you click on Technical Setting(or something like that, I dont have access to a system so cant confirm) it will open up a screen. There is an option which says Log Changes. If that is enabled the changes would be logged in 2 tables. CDHDR and CDPOS. CDHDR is the header table here and the details would be contained in the CDPOS.

Hope this helps. There are also some other ways to find out the about logging. I would suggest you try searching the forum for something relevant to you...

Also, when I said logging I meant logs from SM18.

Best Wishes,

CP

Edited by: chinmaya prakash on Dec 17, 2009 12:43 PM