cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print preview different from printed form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have an invoice which i have made.In this form,i have a title for example which was hardcoded.Now i have changed this title with a variable and everything seems to be fine in the print preview.When i try to print this invoice,i get the first version of the invoice with the old title and some other old things which i have already modified but still they appear when i print the form.

What have i done wrong?

thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, please specify what technology you´re using, what kind of forms? Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

i use sapscript

former_member156446
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sapscripts are client dependent so move your changes to other clients using SCC1 Tr.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have done this.My problem is that if i choose Print preview,the invoice looks ok,but when i try to print it,it will print some old stuff,and not what is beeing shown in the print preview.

All the modifications have been transported in the right mandant.

thank you

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

but that doesn't explain the problem if the print preview and the printed form are executed in the same client !

When you are talking about the printed form, do you really print on paper, or do you display the spool? If this is the latter case, then maybe you are looking at an old spool and the data has been appended to it at last page... Please check it.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have found the problem.It was because of the report.If you go to print preview and afterwards try to print it,the structures remain filled in the report.

If for example i went to print preview,my report read some data and everything was ok,but afterwards when i tried to print,all my structures used in the report where already filled with the data that was read for the print preview and so that my second run of the report started with erroneous data.

So,don't forget to clear all the structures when using sapscript.

Thank you everybody.

Edited by: seba seba on Dec 17, 2009 12:20 PM