Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When are elements in the cats-worklist

former_member184588
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am a little bit confused about the elements that are shown in the worklist.

Could someone give me a hint where to find informations about the collection process of the worklist?

Which time ranges are controlling the visibility of an element? -> resource assignement to a task, duration of a task,..?

What else is influencing the visibility?

I am questioning because I have two task in two separate projects. They are build up with nearly the same data. Somehow one task is shown in the worklist and the other one isn't. They meet the following requirements:

1.The customizing of the CATS Data Entry Profiles must be set correctly.

2.The Link between the personal numer (Cat2) and Business Partner (cProject) must be maintained correctly. (note 954860)

3.The business partner must be assigned to a role or task within the used time period

4.The involved cProject objects (role or task) must have a accounting assignment

Thank you in advance,

Vanessa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vanessa,

The way data is displayed in the worklist is set-up in the CATS data entry profile.

Maybe the 2 users have different CATS profile that could explain this behaviour.

You can check this at a first step.

BR

Matthias

former_member184588
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Matthias,

sorry for being not detailed enough. For this test I am usting the same data entry profile

thx for the hint,

Vanessa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vanessa,

I assume that the same user is assigned to two tasks and only one task is being displayed in CATS worklist. You may check the status of the task (only the released tasks are displayed in worklist).

Additionally, you may refer to Zhenbo Wang''s report which finds out the possible causes of this issue. The report code is available on cProjects wiki. Check out the following link:

Let us know if this helps.

former_member184588
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Vivek and Matthias,

thanks for your answers. Debugging showed that there has been an user-exit implemented and this wasn't working correct.

Thanks and have a nice week,

Vanessa