Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible inter division transfer purchase order to convert Sale order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

PLease help me,

In my company, I want to define a new process for inter division purchase order to convert a inter division sale order. This process we call IDT process.

Regards,

Ratnesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are the divisions in separate company codes?

If so you should use Intercompany Purchase order. It is not SAP standard process to convert this to a sales order as the Interco PO creates demand directly in the supplying Plant. If you want simply to report the Intercompany sales, then you can do that via the Intercompany Invoice, no need to have a sales order.

If same company code, then it is not possible to make sales withing the same company, as sales are made at company code level (financially) and you logically can't sell to yourself.

Rgds

Richard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Inter Division Transfer is managed through Transfer posting through Transaction Code: MB1B.

It will not be a part of sales process. In the case it is a transfer from one plant to another plant, in that case it will be a stock transfer scenario.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

Thanks for prompt reply.

In my company process between two division inter transfer using above process, First division wants to show udpdate his sale figure .

Ratnesh