cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment cost not determined automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

In shipment cost document, im not able to arrive the shipment cost automatically... i Have created condition table with necessary fields. created access sequence for the table... assigned the access sequence in the condition type and asigned the condition type to pricing procedure.... Also gave amount in the condition record... can anybody help why its not picked automatically....

Help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

what is the status of your shipment document? whether or not shipment costs are calculated depends on shipment status, which is also configurable.

jy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jy

My shipment status is shipment end only....

Now when i added Itinerary to the route stages which i didnt added earlier the shipment cost is getting added automatically,

But the issue is, All the itinerary included in route stages are getting added in the shipmnet document. We can find that in Stages of Shipment document... So without assigning a delivery document to the shipment document, shipment cost is getting arrived automatically....

When i delete the items in the shipment document stages tab and assign the delivery document to the shipment document then the shipment cost is not getting added automatically....

what to do now... pls help

Rgds

zion

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the transaction T_56, and for your Shipment Cost Type check the Assign Shipment Cost Type and Item category. There Auto. Prop should be Automatic.

Revert back with your findings.

Regards

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AA,

I checked the following transaction... its automatic only... next to that tab i have mentioned calculate shipment cost item...

Anything else to be checked????

help

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In the same transaction T_56, select your Shipment Cost Type and check its Define Item Category folder, there double click on Shipment Item Category and check the field Cost. Dist and maintain "A"

Regards

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AA

Thanks for the answer..but i have maintain all the settings u have mentioned... and still not getting the costs picked up automatically...

Help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Any other suggestions???

Dear AA

Next to Auto Prop. there is a tab Rec. indic. were i mentioned shipment header for the particular item category... do i have to add other options like shipment leg etc... for that item category...

Rgds