cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDI partner profile not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are facing a recurring issue which happens in BW QA system after we refresh is from the BW production system.

After about a week or so after the refresh, the data loads halt in the BW QA system and the BW team gets an error "EDI partner profile not available".

After i checked, i found that the logical system name entry for the EDW QA system (i.e. self system entry) is missing from the table EDPP1 and also from transaction WE20.

I re-created it in WE20 and the entry automatically got created in EDPP1 table.

My question is : I suspect that some job or application program is deleting this entry. We checked the background jobs but no luck.

How do i resolve this error. The client has come up with this question and he wants an answer as to why this

entry is being automatically.

Can you please help?

Regards,

Hari Kishan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hari,

You have your`self mentioned that this is coming after system refresh which is correct since system refresh would result in production partner profiles being populated.

Don't you run BDLSegards. after sytem refresh. That should normally fix this.

Also after BDLS you should regenerate the partner profiles in BD64.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchit,

Yes. We run BDLS correctly. In fact, ONLY after BDLS jobs complete correctly, then we proceed with the further steps.

However, as per your sugesstion, i went to BD64 but couldn;t find any relevant distribution model.

Can you please elaborate this?

I am still unable to understand how the entry "OBC100" is suddenly disappearing.

One day, it is there and the BW loads run fine.

Suddently, one day, its not there. This has happened on 2 occassions one week after the refresh.

Regards,

Hari Kishan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hari,

Okay no issues. You may not be using distribution model and doing data transfer using partner profiles directly.

Here is one more chance to find what happened.

Check the change logs for tables EDP12 (it the partner profile in question is outbound) or ED21 (if inbound) and see if you can track something over there.

Of course for the changes to have got recorded rec/client must have the the concerned client as one of values.

Regards.

Ruchit.