cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special GL Indicator for Travel Advances

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I am trying to activate the special GL indicator for travel advances. Though some research it involves activation of the HRV transaction as stated in this link:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPHCM/SpecialGLIndicator

I have activated HRV transaction but is giving me an error when I tried keying in the GL account:

Special G/L indicator not defined or incorrect

Message no. F5838

Diagnosis

Posting key "29" (account type "K") has been programmed for special G/L transactions. However, either no attributes have been defined for special G/L transaction "", or the classification is incomplete (down payment, bill of exchange, other).

System Response

Incorrect definition in FI customizing tables.

Procedure

Maintain the entry for account type "K" and special G/L transaction "" using the FI customizing functions.

Have anyone done this before? Anyone successfully set up the HRV transaction? Any other suggestions in other methods of setting the Special GL indicator are welcomed too.

Thanks everyone.

Regards,

Eric

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To transfer advances to vendor account with SPL GL indicator, we used the following method.

-->Assigned a clearing account to Advance wage type.

-->ABAP program is developed to transfer open items in clearing account(from BSIS table) to Vendor account with SPL GL.

Vendor account may be obtained from PERNR field in BSEG table.

-->The program is scheduled for daily execution.

regards

Vani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In Travel Management I am trying to activate Spl. GL postings for cash advances. IN ECC 6 HRV procedure is not available and tried to use OSS note 90813 by reading few threads in the SDN.

Can anyone please advice me, Can i go ahead with the note for ECC 6 or Is there any other best way to do this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Raja.A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello I`m having exactly the same problem , did you get this working in the end ??

Any help you could give would be great !

Regards

Darren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I am having an identical issue. Were you guys able to solve it?

Many Thanks in advance,

Sérgio