cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF error for planned orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I created IMs for planned/prod orders, stock, Sales order, PIR etc seperately. IMs are active, but planned/prod orders are getting blocked in CIF. All other order types are coming to APO. In the ECC outbound que the order is stuck. It gives an error which says SYSFAIL status- access via null object reference not possible. When I tried to execute the LUW, the message come 'function module doesn't exist or exception raised'.

Appreciate any help to resolve this issue..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP note to be applied. This solves my probs

Thanks all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Verdev,

We have upgraded SCM4X to 7.0, I am getting the same erroe message when I syncronize planned orders form R/3 to APO.

Please let me know which note did you apply.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Sreeni

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have moved to APO 7.0 and have encountered this identical issue, please let us know what OSS note you have applied.

Thanks

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess it's 1376931

BR,

Tiemin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vardev,

The error message displayed in outbound queue transaction (SMQ1) is sometimes generic. Can you please check if detailed error logging in APO is active, using transaction /n/sapapo/c4. If its active then check the detailed error log in APO using transaction /n/sapapo/c3 for that particular time of transfer of queue.

I also assume that all master data is correctly transfered to APO before sending planned orders.

Best regards,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vardev,

The error message displayed in outbound queue transaction (SMQ1) is sometimes generic. Can you please check if detailed error logging in APO is active, using transaction /n/sapapo/c4. If its active then check the detailed error log in APO using transaction /n/sapapo/c3 for that particular time of transfer of queue.

I also assume that all master data is correctly transfered to APO before sending planned orders.

Best regards,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just found out that the ECC client name was changed after initial masterdata transfer. Will this be causing the error? will it get resolved if I reCIF location data again?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes this will definately affect data transfer. You need to maintain the correct client name in distribution defination of APO configuration. You also need to generate and activate integration models for master and transaction data.

Best regards,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes this will definately affect data transfer. You need to maintain the correct client name in distribution defination of APO configuration. You also need to generate and activate integration models for master and transaction data.

Best regards,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vardev,

Master data ALWAYS must come to APO before transactional data.

Since you are already moving the other transactional data elements that you mentioned, I would assume that plants (locations) and materials (products) have already been successfully moved to APO. A good guess would be that the missing or incorrect items are either work centers or Production versions.

First check for any blocked master data queues. Then, check for valid IMs for these two master data items, and check for the actual presence of workcenters (resources) and Production Versions (PPMs or PDS's) in APO that would be necessary for support of the failed planned orders.

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your point of view), APO requires impeccable data consistency in order to work.

Rgds,

DB49