SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Goods Promotions for Retail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Retail Xperts.

Actually I am working with Promotions for retail industry, and I am using the transaction WAK1, in order to create them.

Our client, work with free goods (exclusive bonus quantity) and I can see that the WAK1 transaction has a view for that, but the Create Free Goods button IS NOT active.

Does anybody knows how could I active it. If it is active, I will be able to create a Free Goods exclusive bonus quantity from WAK1 transaction???.

Thanks in advance.

Manuel

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Machacon,

Create Promotion in WAK1.Enter Articles in fast entry tab,Quantity in

Quantity Planning tab,site groups in site group tab.Save your promotion.

Go to your newly created Promotion in change WAK2, now you go to Free goods tab

where you can see free goods button in active form.

Hope this help you.

Regards,

Mohanavel

0 Kudos

Hi

you have to create condition type for free goods from promotion - NA00

Go to WAK1/WAK2 - Freegoods tab - click on create new button - popup will displays to choose application for sales - enter the discount type NA00(you can create your own condition type) choose exclusive if you need, enter the required data and save it.

regards

satish

0 Kudos

Hi

you have to create condition type for free goods from promotion - NA00

Go to WAK1/WAK2 - Freegoods tab - click on create new button - popup will displays to choose application for sales - enter the discount type NA00(you can create your own condition type) choose exclusive if you need, enter the required data and save it.

regards

satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks every body.

Actually I can create the Free goods promotions from transaction WAK2.

After I had saved the promotion (WAK1) and change it, the button is activated and I could create the condition NA00 linked with the promotion.

Best regards!!!