cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to asighn Formula to condition Record

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus

have small problem , in pricing procedure i see some leftside of condition type there is a zoom tab and it has a codition caculation formula , and same formula i can see in condition record ,

can you tell me how and where you can do this assignment to condtion type so its visible in pricing procedure , and we can you it for calculation,

thanks

rajeev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are refering to the Details button. If yes, then for the condition record -- it is comeing form the Condition Type (Scale Formula field).

The same can not be made available in Pricing Procedure. But what is the necessity ...??

The Pricing Procedure is formed with the series of the Condition Types. Then in turn the Condition Types will have the details settings and which flows to the Condition Record.

However the Routines (3 fields can be made use and they are Requirement, Alternate Condition Base Value & Alternate Condition Type) can be maintained agaist each condition type in the Pricing Procedure.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi there

thanks for the inputs, but the requirment is how i can assighn calculation formula to Conditype or Condition record , might i am not able to expain my question in a proper way ,

but i got the answer , thsi requireemtn is use for IS OIL only and that formula is availble when u change your Calulation type in Condition type to "Q" , then if u check or creat condition , you will get a formula tab on you top righthand side where you can maitain the formula for calucutaion the complex pricing

thanks all of you

sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

In pricing procedure , only Step & Counter are there at the left side of the Condition Type. Where are you asking about ?

Best Regards,

Ankur