cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unconfirmed Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When we activate Credit check, upon saving of the order, if credit limit exceeds, the order is blocked and Credit Team can view the orders blocked.

In our case, there are some Orders that are still for confirmation (not yet final), hence, should not be seen by Credit team as blocked, until the order is released or final.

Is there any way on this? (e.g. if we put delivery block, credit team will not see the order in the "blocked" list..) I tried using the Reason for Rejection Code at line item and it worked.. But aside from this, are there other ways?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Couple of other options that I can think of is,

1) remove/change the pricing of the line item like $0.01. Then after confirmation, in VA02 at line item level, you can do update pricing.

2) Put the delivery date in futuer like after a year or something like 12/31/9999. If the credit check is dynamic and if it uses dynamic date range, then it won't fall in the credit check. Once confirmation is done, the delivery date at the line item can be chagned to customer requested date.

Though these options are available, I favor what you have mentioned in your message, applying reason for rejection at header level.

Regards