cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM PO not replicated into R/3 backend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For one of our PO the details were not replicated into backend R/3 system. The PO doesnt exist in the R/3 backend system.

The BBP_PD has the following status:

I1015 Awaiting Approval

I1021 Created

I1038 Complete

I1043 Ordered

I1120 Change was Transmitted

I1180 Document Completed

I1021 Created

The WF in BBP_PD displays "Completed" status. The RZ20 and IDOC log dont have any entry for the specific PO.

I cant execute FM BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER in production system, so please suggest a solution keeping that in mind.

Thanks in advance.

Sambit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

One of the options is to ask the buyer (PO owner) to make a dummy change to the SRM PO, for example, change the description of the PO, and release the PO again. The PO should then go through the workflow process and after the last approver approves, the PO should be repliated in R/3. If not, RZ20 should have an entry for the potential problem.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

peter_novoth
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Sambit,

In case the WFL status is "Completed" the document status should have been changed from 'Awaiting Approval' (I1015) to 'Approved'. The document transfer is started by the WFL via the method setreleased.

You can trigger the setreleased mehtod via the transaction SWO1, this vill change the document status to 'Approved' and start the transfer.

Regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Asked user to change some texts in the PO and it helped to transfer the details to R/3.

Thanks to all.Points awrded to the useful answers.

BR,

Sambit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sambit,

Hope you are fine and doing good..

Check the workflow process was completed or not using SWI6 for that PO.

Exectute the FM BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC check the PO will created in backend system.

Thanks

Prasad.s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sambit,

Hope you are fine and doing good..

Check the workflow process was completed or not using SWI6 for that PO.

Exectute the FM BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC check the PO will created in backend system.

Thanks

Prasad.s