cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to file no transformation no mapping just picking and dropping.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

I have a scenario whre I have to pick up a .txt file from Cisco directory and send it via XI using a New 3rd party SFTP adapter I have installed in XI to >>a vendor as a.txt file so XI will need to send the same file without transformation basically.

So for IR objects I dont have data Type and messge types or mapping to be defined neither a Interface mapping just picking up a file in XI and dropping it on a server using 3rd party SFTp Adapter .

Please guide on the basic steps i need to craete in IR and ID.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry i might have posted several times, there is some issue with the server here. kindly ignore repeated responses.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes this is possible,

Just give a dummy interface name and namespaces in configuration. you will not need to touch ESR/IR.

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes this is possible,

Just give a dummy interface name and namespaces in configuration. you will not need to touch ESR/IR.

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes this is possible,

Regards,

Pavan

former_member182004
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunita,

You have to follow the steps described in William's Blog:

"How to send any data (even binary) through XI, without using the Integration Repository"

/people/william.li/blog/2006/09/08/how-to-send-any-data-even-binary-through-xi-without-using-the-integration-repository

regards,

Juan.