cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to file no transformation no mapping just picking and dropping.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

I have a scenario whre I have to pick up a .txt file from Cisco directory and send it via XI using a New 3rd party SFTP adapter I have installed in XI to >>a vendor as a.txt file so XI will need to send the same file without transformation basically.

So for IR objects I dont have data Type and messge types or mapping to be defined neither a Interface mapping just picking up a file in XI and dropping it on a server using 3rd party SFTp Adapter .

Please guide on the basic steps i need to craete in IR and ID.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunita Raj,

-->The scenario which you explains is very easy.......

-->In this case simply bypass the Integration Repository and use the dummy name space dummy interface in the ID.

-->for more info refer the below blog:

/people/william.li/blog/2006/09/08/how-to-send-any-data-even-binary-through-xi-without-using-the-integration-repository

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Follow:How to send any data (even binary) through XI, without using the Integration Repository

/people/william.li/blog/2006/09/08/how-to-send-any-data-even-binary-through-xi-without-using-the-integration-repository

regards

Monika

abhijitbolakhe
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

The following steps should be followed for sending data trough XI without tranformation.

1) No Design objects required in IR

2) Create a Configuration Scenario in Integration Directory having two Business Services under Service Without Party.

3) Configure File Sender and Receiver Communication Channels.....

4) Create Sender Agreement with arbitrary names for Sender Interface and Sender Namespace. for example : use Dummy as Interface name and http://abc as Namespace

5) While creating the Receiver Determination, mention arbitrary(dummy) names for Sender Interface and Sender Namespace.

6) Next step is to create the Interface Determination with the same arbitrary names that we used while creating Receiver Determination for Inbound Interface Name and Namespace

7) Now create the Receiver Agreement with same arbitrary Receiver Interface and Namespace

😎 Activate all objects and try executing the scenario. The file from Outbound folder will be picked and places in Inbound folder. Monitor in SXMB_MONI whether the message has been transferred from Integration Engine successfully or not...

Regards

Abhijit