cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to download Virsa Firefighter patch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could you please let me know the path of Virsa firefighter patch in SAP support portal. I am having SID with me.

Regards,

Rayudu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rayudu,

Which one??

If you have an S number assigned with the appropriate authorisations for your company, you can go to service.sap.com and then to the support portal. In there you will see the download centre and you can download from there.

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Simon,

SAP VIRSA Fire fighter Release 4.0 or latest.. I am unable to locate the virsa tools.

Thanks for reply..

Rayudu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Patch for virsa 4.0 firefighter can be accessed on marketplace via DOwnload --> Support Packages and Patches --->Entry by Application Group -

>

SAP Solutions for Governance, Risk, and Compliance" SAP GRC Access Control" VIRSA FIREFIGHTER FOR SAP

You can access patches for GRC AC 5.3 SPM at -

Support Packages and Patches - Entry by Application Group" --->SAP Solutions for Governance, Risk, and Compliance" --->SAP GRC Access Control" SAP GRC ACCESS CONTROL" SAP GRC ACCESS CONTROL 5.3" Entry by Component" JAVA-Components

Former Member
0 Kudos

After following the path i found only the document, there is no feasibility for download the patch moreover i am looking for Virsa firefighter 4.0. But according to your path i am reaching to GRC AC 5.3. Please do the needful.

Rayudu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rayudu,

You may have to search for your ERP application and then look for the VIRSAHR or VIRSANHR application component for version 4.0

Simon