SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to read service order change document data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,plz help me,my requirement is to read the service order change document data,for that one i need to read from cdhdr and cdpos tables,so what i need to do.in input parameters for cdhdr table in place of ibjectclass and objectid what i need to pass.plz help me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

chaiphon
Contributor
0 Kudos

Same for CDHDR and CDPOS.

OBJECTCLAS = 'ORDER'

OBJECTID = combination of client(AUFK-MANDT) + Order category(AUFK-AUTYP) + Order number (AUFK-AUFNR)

for example

OBJECTCLAS = 'ORDER'

OBJECTID = '10030004001108788'

Chaiphon

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

chaiphon
Contributor
0 Kudos

Same for CDHDR and CDPOS.

OBJECTCLAS = 'ORDER'

OBJECTID = combination of client(AUFK-MANDT) + Order category(AUFK-AUTYP) + Order number (AUFK-AUFNR)

for example

OBJECTCLAS = 'ORDER'

OBJECTID = '10030004001108788'

Chaiphon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chaiphon,thanks fpr your answer,i have a small query ,can i get object class from aufk table based on service order number or every time i need to pass 'ORDER' as object class.

0 Kudos

You need to pass 'ORDER' as object class every times. There is no object class field in AUFK.

If you go to transaction SCDO (Chang document object class), the only object class that contains table AUFK is 'ORDER'.

Chaiphon