Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing issue

jasmeetmanik
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

A scenario in which Material Material M1, M2 are part of group V1.

1st codition -ZKL- Material and price-

M1- £4 for 1PC

M2- £2 for 1PC

I need to create second condition ZKM- in which i need to store the scale price for the maetrial group V1 is £15 for 30 and £15 for 35PC.

The requirement is if the customer orders 20 PC in tottal (5 PC for M1 and 15 PC for M2) of material group V2, then he should be charged 5*4=£20 -M1

15*2=£30 - M2 and in total £50 for the order. But if he order 30PC for material group 1 then it should be £15 only.

Any ideas please.

Thanks to all for help..

Cheers

Jasmeet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jasmeet,

I believe you can do this by leveraging condition exclusions. Set up the 2 conditions types per your requirements. Then go in to config SD-> Basic functions-> Pricing-> Condition exclusions. Within this you can assign each cond type to a unique exclusion group, then with 'Maintain condition exclusion for pricing procedures' set your rule up for as D(exclusive) where your ZKM will be exclusive over your ZKL. When the qty is sufficient to activate ZKM, the exclusion rule will inactivate ZKL. Hope this helps.

Matt

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

jasmeetmanik
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Thanks to all for your replys, finally i am able to solve this problem with the help of a SAP note - 51481 (group condition with zero price) ... also with the some condition exclusions and all...

thanks to all

Cheers

Jasmeet

nitesh_hatizar
Participant
0 Kudos

In this condition U need to use condition exclusion....assig condition exclusion procedure D as Matthew Menzies said for condition type...and in condition type change the check value as blank....and enter scale...but enter 15 unit = 0 at the same time in another conditin type enter 15 unit = $ 30

jasmeetmanik
Participant
0 Kudos

HI guys,

i have got this SAp note probbaly that should solve my issue more or less.

Note 45227 - Condition exclusion most favorable with zero price

jasmeetmanik
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi again,

has one got some more views how can i achieve this---if using a abap routine which I can make i requirement for the condition for mixed pallet deal to be atcive only if the requirement for the mixed deal is met. thanks

jasmeetmanik
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for help. that was helpful, but whati need to understand is hoq can i influence qty limit for ZKM to be used only if qty is reached 30pc.

any ideas

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you define your new condition type ZKM using transaction v/06, there is a sectionn in the detail of ZKM called scales. Set the scale basis as 'C' qty. You can review your check value and scale type in this same section. to see of these will be applicable to your scenario. On the same detail view of the condition type set group cond = x. I am not sure what field group V1 is, you may have to create a new grp cond routine to use. Review # 3 as example then assign your new grp cond # to the cond type. Now when creating your cond rec using VK11, enter your cond record, click on the scales icon(f2), then enter your qty of 30. The condition will not be active until 30 is reached across all items with group V1.

jasmeetmanik
Participant
0 Kudos

yes thanks for ur reply.

I guess that will be the last resort

jasmeetmanik
Participant
0 Kudos

May be i didnt clear myself the ZKL and ZKM are two different conditions and ZKL - sales org/material / price

and ZKM- sales org / material group

Also the customer can buy either of the two materials( M1 or M2, M1 and M2) but if the total qty for the these material in the order is less than the scales used in condition ZKM then price from ZKL should be used.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If that is the case, please discuss with your Abaper, as the same is not possible in Standard.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jasmeet,

I think it is possible with the help of Condition Supplements (Condition Types with in a Condition Type).

Go to VK11 tcode and then maintain condition records for your Condition Type ZKL.

After that, in the same screen in the Top left Next to Scales button you have the Condition Supplement Button.

Click that button and you will be directed to a new condition record screen where in you can maintain your ZKM condition type and for the same you can maintain the Scales too.

Regards