cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client Copy from QUA to PRD FAILED due to table mismatch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have tried to copy my production client using SCC9 to my quality system as a new client. But the system throws an error " Table mismatch occured, client copy is not possible". My systems are ECC EhP4 and having difference in technical usage types. Hence the tables are missed in the Quality system . In this case how can I perfrom Client copy from PRD to QUA. Please provide me valuable inputs.

Siby Syriac

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My systems are ECC EhP4 and having difference in technical usage types

Why would your QA amd PRD systems have differences?... if you have different components or SP's you are most definitively going to have issues like this... take them to the same level

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Juan,

But I have already installed both QUA and PRD and is woking fine for the last three months. Initially customer asked me to not to use IS-OIL and IS-UT in QUA. But in later stage (at the time of PRD), customer asked me to use these also. Hence the diffrence occured. But there is no customisation and use of these two add-ons in PRD. This is the case. But the customer want client copy.

Siby Syriac

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Initially customer asked me to not to use IS-OIL and IS-UT in QUA. But in later stage (at the time of PRD), customer asked me to use these also. Hence the diffrence occured

The difference in components mean that theres tables and objects in production that do not exist in QA... hence client copy can't find the tables to populate them...

From my point of view you need to install those add-ons and take them to the same SP level than production then do your client copy. otherwise you can do a full QA system refresh.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP note 557132 may clarify your doubts.

[https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=557132]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Juan,

Undestood the problems. But my systems are running on EHP4. To make the systems in same development stage, can I use the SPAM utility?.

Regards

SibySyriac

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Thanks for the reply. The Sapnote is informative. But it deals with 620 release. The other note, 1398718 gives direction to makwe both systems in same SP level then do the client copy.

SIbySyriac