cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batches / Valuation type not completely allocated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

During PGI get the error as Document is incomplete you can not post goods movement.

Incompleteness for delivery shows 'Batches / valuation type not completely allocated'.

Please advice.

Thanks & Regards

Bhushan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

0 Kudos

Hi,

1st of all go to the delivery and then EDIT>> Incompleteness >> now try to refresh it sometimes message goes by it own.

second option- Select the incomplete item and then try to find exact line item and the check for delivered and Picked quantity some times zero picked qtys also have this issue.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please help me resolve the same issue. I cannot post GI because i always get the error "Batches / Valuation type not completely allocated".

can you send me the solution to this?

Thanks,

Kaye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you share how the issue was resolved because i also have the same error

thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in material master Accounting1 view tab whether you have maintained valuation class. If so, please let me know the error message number.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether the valuation type is appearing at delivery. If it is not so please maintain the valuation type and also check the batch expiry date and then do PGI

Regards

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Material is not maintained for spilt valuation.

Thanks

Bhushan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether the valuation type is appearing at delivery. If it is not so please maintain the valuation type and also check the batch expiry date and then do PGI

Regards

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Regards

Kiran